READ FOR FINES!
Sept. 1-Dec. 30, 2015
Kewanna Public Library
Start the New Year with no library fines!
- Patrons 18 & under with library fines may participate.
- Reader & parent must sign a reading contract in order to participate.
- Readers will be allowed to check out up to 5 books at a time.
- On accounts with fines over $9.99, checkout must first be oked by the library director. (This service is only allowed when the library director is available.)
- Books may be read at the library and not checked out, but the books must be shown to the librarian on duty for in-house credit.
- Credit will be given on current Kewanna Public Library fines only and no future credit will be given.
- Credit for reading will be awarded by Kewanna Public Library staff after books are returned.
- Read for Fines credit can only be used on the participating reader’s card.
- Only books checked out at Kewanna Public Library will count for library credit.
- For each book read, $.50 will be taken off the readers’ account.
- Record sheets for those patrons participating will be kept at the library in order to keep track of credit given on library accounts.