You are invited to celebrate
The Kewanna-Union Township Public Library- 2016 Summer Reading Program
May 31-July 25, 2016
How the Program Works:
Readers ages 0 to 19 can register for the summer reading program.
- You may register for the reading program beginning May 31, 2016.
- You will receive a record sheet to record the books you read this summer. Record sheets will be kept at the library.
- Library books must be checked out at KUTPL overnight in order to count for the reading program.
- Be sure to let the library staff know that you are participating in the summer reading program when you return your books. We will then be able to record the books on your record sheet.
- We will be offering a variety of programs, giveaways, and contests all summer, so pick up a list of events and drop in as often as possible.
- Everyone who completes the program by receiving 5 pts. will be eligible to attend an end of Summer Reading Celebration with certificates and rewards.
- All books need to be returned to the library by July 25, 2016 in order for them to count for the summer reading program.
Book points: P & E Books = 2 points
YF Books = 5 points
YA & Y Nonfiction = 10 points